Zemiente is marketed as a fantastic fat burner in South Africa. However, it is an artificial seed, not a pill or capsule! That’s why it is an interesting fat burner worth having a look at.
The product composition contains good fatty acids such as CLA, Omega 6 and Omega 3. They assist in metabolizing fat into energy at a cellular level. One of other highly beneficial advantages of this fat burner is that it acts like a grease solvent by dissolving localized fat and assisting the blood to transform and burn off excess fat.
Cause of Obesity & Zemiente cure
Today one of the more common causes related to obesity is that fat remains in the area of the intestines for an extended period of time. During this time that the intestines become blocked with fecal matter, the gut absorbs this waste and this results in weight gain.
Zemiente is advertised as a natural relaxant that assists in reducing stress as well as helping you to sleep better. The main aim of this product is that it acts as a mild and natural laxative. This fat burner encourages regular bowel movements which will mean that the food that you consume today will leave your body today, meaning your intestines are clear and reduces the chances of your gut absorbing toxins.
Note: You probably want to read following articles to clearly understand the above theory.
- Cortisol, the stress hormone and its impact on weight gain.
- How full body detoxification is beneficial for weight loss
Zemiente Ingredients Explained
It contains seeds that have been registered with the PD and USDA as a completely natural and non toxic product. The seeds contain oil that is made up of 77% of polyunsaturated fat and 33% linolenic acid.
The tree where these seeds are derived from are typically grown in gardens and naturalized as well as cultivated in West Indies, Amazon, Bangladesh, southern India. The seed is small in size similar to Grains of Paradise
In order to deeply understand how this diet pill work, let us have a looks at some of the medical reports and clinical studies conducted on the…
Linoleic acid is a doubly unsaturated fatty acid, occurring widely in plant glycosides. It is an essential fatty acid in mammalian nutrition and is used in the biosynthesis of prostaglandins and cell membranes. [more info]
Polyunsaturated fats can have a beneficial effect on your heart when eaten in moderation and when used to replace saturated fat and trans fat in your diet. [more info]
Alpha-linolenic acid is a kind of omega-3 fatty acid found in plants. It is found in flaxseed oil, and in canola, soy, perilla, and walnut oils. Omega-3 fatty acids — especially EPA and DHA — have been shown to reduce inflammation and may help prevent chronic diseases, such as heart disease and arthritis. [more info]
User reviews and before after pics
The official website has posted many success stories, testimonials with pics. They are also promoting the brand on social media sites like Facebook and Instagram. The before & after pics shown below are from their distributor. Please note that there is a minimum sales target for distributors. It is a good weight loss and body transformation irrespective of how the did it. Have you heard of VFX body ever?
- This product does not require exercise in order to lose weight. However, it is highly suggested to take part in at least 20-30 minutes of daily exercise to achieve the best results.
- Zemiente assists the digestive system and eliminates food eaten on the same day or the very next day. So that the body is only absorbing the important nutrients.
- This product results in a cleaner gut which means the body will naturally stop absorbing harmful toxins
- Zemiente will cause you to have a lot more frequent toilet visits.
- During the first few days on the product you will experience flatulence and gas.
- You may also experience pains in your back, arms or chest similar to the pain from exercising.
- It is available through registered distributor only.
Some of the possible side effects you may experience when taking Zemiente seeds include:
- The seeds produce intestinal gas until the fecal matter is removed
- Some people experience bloating the first few days
- Fatigue, Headaches Diarrhea
- Swelling in the area of the ankles
Directions On Taking Zemiente
There are 2 options available on how to use this product that includes:
- Drink the seed like a pill before going to bed at night. To begin with you should be taking a ¼.
- The other option is to crush the seed (1/4) and place it into boiling water and drink the mixture.
Where to Buy it?
If you live in South Africa you can buy it from official website zemiente.com. It is also available with few direct distributors around Capetown and Johannesburg. The official website looks very unprofessional with terrible fonts and horrible color combination.
Are there any Alternatives?
The 3 ingredients found in Zemiente are very common in various diet pills and weight loss supplements. However, combination of all the 3 ingredients are not very common. Therefore, I’m still researching for a good alternative. Do you like the idea of just one pill a day? Then you can consider popular American made diet pill like Phen375.
- PhenGold is another supplement we have been recommending on this site for quite long time. However, taking 3 pills a days maybe an inconvenience for few people.
- Zotrim is the safe clinically proven diet pill, over 2 decades of existence in the market
Zemiente is a product that works best when taken before sleeping at night. The product is completely natural and even though it may cause a few side effects. Before starting a weight loss program it is worthwhile to have a clear gut for optimal health levels. This particular product is not regarded as a cure or treatment for any type of illness. I’m giving it 3 start based on my careful research..