Oxiphex diet pill is yet another addition to suspicious diet supplements making some sound online these days.
Visited it’s official website Oxiphex.com. It’s another diet pill just like RazaLean diet pills where the seller hides all essential information from the readers. They just try to brag and sell it to desperate people wanting to shed some pounds quickly.
What’s Oxiphex.com HIDING from you?
- Real list of ingredients with product label
- Proportion of each ingredient in the formula
- Company behind the brand and its address
- Evidences for the claims they are making
- How does it work?
The whole website is just a sales copy with advertisement of the product without giving any evidences or real info.
What other websites or blogs say on Oxiphex?
It’s a very new brand. Interestingly RazaLEAN, OxiPHEX and KetoSCORCH diet pills have some similarities in the brand name and the way they are being advertised in the official websites. All of them seem to hide the crucial info on the diet pills even in the official website especially RazaLEAN and OxiPHEX.
Surprisingly below listed three websites are ranking these pills RazaLEAN, OxiPHEX and KetoSCORCH as No.1, 2 and 3 diet pills and recommending it with lots of positive remarks.
supplementauditor.com, consumerdietreviews.net/oxiphex, dietpillsexposed.com
Are these blogs anyway related to Oxiphex? What do you think? Are they behind these pills?
It’s an open question. And we are writing detailed reviews of all popular diet pills since 2007 and so are able to find a genuine and fake diet pill rather quickly.
What are the Ingredients of Oxiphex (mentioned on their website)
Let’s just have a quick look at the ingredients in the proprietary blend of Oxiphex as mentioned in the official website oxiphex.com.
Of course, there’s no way we can find out the amount of each ingredient in the pill as it’s the INFAMOUS PROPRIETARY BLEND without showing evidences whatsoever.
- Green Tea Leaf Extracts: It’s a well-known ingredient in diet industry. Green Tea has many health benefits including appetite suppression and boosting metabolism. But always better and tasty to drink green tea for weight loss than taking in capsules. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3649093/
- Green Coffee Bean Extract: These are nothing but unroasted coffee beans. They have caffeine, a weight loss aid that suppresses appetite, boosts energy levels and increases metabolic rate. (ref)
- Coleus Forskohlii Root Extract: These are said to aid in breaking fat deposits so that body can use them for energy. But one serious side effect was detected on a study on mice concluded that it can lead to fatty liver. (ref)
- Garcinia Cambogia : It’s not mentioned in their list of ingredients in Oxiphex. But in a comparison table on the sales page mentions it as an ingredient. It is a popular appetite suppressor and fat blocker.
Does Oxiphex work?
Oxiphex is a new diet pill available online without enough user feedback. The official website doesn’t look professional and hides lot of important information on its product.
They don’t even cite any evidences of effectiveness of Oxiphex formula.
It raises lots of doubts as to its genuineness.
Only silver lining we see there is money back guarantee. But money back guarantee from unknown company is again a grey area.
How much does Oxiphex cost?
One month’s supply costs around $50. With higher orders you get some discount.
Best Alternative we recommend
We always suggest going for an established brand with good amount of user feedback.
Our Pick is PhenQ from Wolfson Berg Limited.
PhenQ is a mild but very effective diet pill with minimum side effects. It is on the market for many years now. It aids healthy weight loss in a pleasant way as follows
- Suppresses appetite
- Increases fat burning
- Releases lot of energy and keeps you mentally and physically active
- Enhances mood without getting you tired and exhausted